Next: Introduction Up: Structural and evolutionary studies Previous: Contents
- Summary of cyclotide loop and Cys nomenclature
- Alignment of characterised cyclotides.
- Sequence logos of Möbius and bracelet cyclotide subfamilies
- A comparison of cyclotide structures and the cystine knot motif.
- Hydrogen bonding network formed by Glu3 in kalata B1
- Surface hydrophobicity and hydrophobic interactions important for cyclotide structure.
- Organisation of the cyclotide precursor proteins as determined from cDNA transcripts
- Processing points of the cyclotide precursor
- Angiosperm phylogeny
- ICK containing peptides may be descended from an ancestral CSB fold.
- SFTI-1 and related BBI structures.
- Hydrogen bond network in SFTI-1
- Superimposition of several BBI reactive loops with SFTI-1
- Summary of contacts between SFTI-1 and trypsin
- SFTI-1 may be excised from a larger protein
- Alignment of select knottins.
- Structure of some squash trypsin inhibitors
- AS-48 and microcin bacteriocins
- Biosynthesis of TrbC
- Proposed mechanism for TrbC cyclisation.
- Sequence and Structure of RTD-1
- Possible biosynthetic route of RTD1